Live inside/outside one block from South Congress
- 3 bed/3 bath
- 1942 sq ft.
- Wood floors
- Kitchen/baths updated (including a clawfoot tub and huge walk in shower)
- MLS 6068705
- Virtual tour of 1900 Eva
This is a single family home on a corner lot, nestled between Cesar Chavez and Ladybird Lake. Enjoy this beautiful home and peaceful yard thanks to hardworking owners. They are tidy inside and tireless outside. They dug 2-3 feet down to amend the soil and planted wisely.
- 1869 sq ft per tax records
- No carpet (concrete downstairs, wood upstairs)
- Side-entry garage (with shelving built-in)
- Easy walk to Rainey Street and so many great restaurants.
- Virtual tour of 1312 Canterbury
6303 Haney Dr
A Great Street in Windsor Park. The community has a much loved public library, local park with easy access to bike lanes and public transportation.
- 1081 sq ft
- Metal roof
- Updated bathroom
- Updated wood-look laminate floors
- Move-in ready
- Easy access to Mueller amenities (Torchy’s, HEB, soon-to-be Alamo Drafthouse)
- Virtual tour of 6303 Haney Dr.
201 W 32nd
Walk Score says this neighborhood is “very walkable” and “bikers’ paradise.” Aldridge Place is just north of UT with tree-lined streets and great restaurants nearby. The house is French-eclectic with original wood floors, palatial fireplace, fixtures, and stunning casement windows. Professional landscaping makes for great spots to sit with coffee in both the front and the back yards.
- 1928 architectural gem on one of the best streets in Austin
- 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 2 dining areas/2 living areas
- 2197 sq ft per owner
- Virtual Tour of W 32nd
Rocket Science Formula
We help, we don’t necessarily sell. We want to help our clients buy, sell, or invest in a way that makes them comfortable. No pressure. Sometimes we just meet for coffee, talk, and decide staying put is the best option.
Our Guiding Principles:
*We know and sell only in Austin. No Round Rock, no Kyle, just Austin.
*We encourage people to buy for location, getting the best resale return as well as the shortest commute possible to work and friends.
*We believe in green. We love walkability. We believe in being a good neighbor.
*We do good. We volunteer with many nonprofits and we give about 10% of gross earnings to charities.