1814 W Saint Johns Avenue
Tremendous price drop makes this charming move-in ready 3/2 the best find in Crestview!
- Crestview! Three bedroom, two bath home with:
- 1,648 sqft. (per prior appraisal)
- Second living area
- Updated kitchen and baths
- Original wood floors
- .2 miles from Brentwood Park 9+ acres, stroll to Little Deli and groceries
- Walkscore of “very walkable”
- MLS 1914866
- Virtual tour of 1814 W Saint Johns Avenue
4522 Merle Dr
- Large and light and walking distance to Radio/El Chilito
- 1888 sq feet
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 living areas and flex office space
- Multiple outside spaces – balcony, deck and porch
- MLS 7259595
- Virtual tour of 4522 Merle Dr.
6823 Poncha Pass
- 3/2 and bonus flex space (office/play/media) upstairs
- 2523 sq ft per appraiser
- Google fiber already installed
- Virtual tour of 6823 Poncho Pass
- 3/2 and dedicated office
- 1576 sq feet per tax records
- Google fiber already installed
- Virtual tour of 3501 Winfield
5921 Cherry Loop
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Vaulted living room ceiling
- wood-look laminate floors
- two-car garage, appliances
- 996 sq ft per TCAD
- Google fiber in neighborhood
- An amazing value for a move in ready home 5 miles from downtown
- Virtual tour of 5921 Cherry Loop
5800 Glenhollow Path
Great location between South First and South Congress blends best of a “real” home with big yard and urban conveniences. Google fiber already installed.
- 3 bed/1 bath
- 962 square feet per tax records
- Virtual tour of 5800 Glenhollow Pathl
Live inside/outside one block from South Congress
- 3 bed/3 bath
- 1942 sq ft.
- Wood floors
- Kitchen/baths updated (including a clawfoot tub and huge walk in shower)
- Virtual tour of 1900 Eva
12911 Quinn Trail
Millwood home near Apple, HEB and Round Rock Schools
- 3 bed/2 bath
- 1471 sw ft per appraisal
- Milwood one story
- Concrete floors
- Two master suite closets, dual vanity
- Two car garage
- Virtual tour of 12911 Quinn Trail
This is a single family home on a corner lot, nestled between Cesar Chavez and Ladybird Lake. Enjoy this beautiful home and peaceful yard thanks to hardworking owners. They are tidy inside and tireless outside. They dug 2-3 feet down to amend the soil and planted wisely.
- 1869 sq ft per tax records
- No carpet (concrete downstairs, wood upstairs)
- Side-entry garage (with shelving built-in)
- Easy walk to Rainey Street and so many great restaurants.
- Virtual tour of 1312 Canterbury
201 W 32nd
Walk Score says this neighborhood is “very walkable” and “bikers’ paradise.” Aldridge Place is just north of UT with tree-lined streets and great restaurants nearby. The house is French-eclectic with original wood floors, palatial fireplace, fixtures, and stunning casement windows. Professional landscaping makes for great spots to sit with coffee in both the front and the back yards.
- 1928 architectural gem on one of the best streets in Austin
- 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 2 dining areas/2 living areas
- 2197 sq ft per owner
- Virtual Tour of W 32nd
Rocket Science Formula
We help, we don’t necessarily sell. We want to help our clients buy, sell, or invest in a way that makes them comfortable. No pressure. Sometimes we just meet for coffee, talk, and decide staying put is the best option.
Our Guiding Principles:
*We know and sell only in Austin. No Round Rock, no Kyle, just Austin.
*We encourage people to buy for location, getting the best resale return as well as the shortest commute possible to work and friends.
*We believe in green. We love walkability. We believe in being a good neighbor.
*We do good. We volunteer with many nonprofits and we give about 10% of gross earnings to charities.