- two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- 944 sq ft per tax records
- A vintage GIles Place concrete home
- Enjoy the private backyard from your covered patio
- Walk to great bars, near great restaurants, and a rail stop
- Virtual tour of 3502 Banton
3312 Bengston Street, Austin TX 78702
- 2/1 bungalow in 78702
- 810 sq ft per tax info
- The view from the kitchen window is a peach and orange tree in the big backyard
- Great 78702 location; walk to Friends and Allies
- Recent bathroom and flooring update
- Virtual tour of 3312 Bengston
2401 Forest Ave
Pending taking backups
- 2/1 bungalow in 78704
- 1448 per appraiser
- open concept living/kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Great outdoor entertaining space
- detached guest/flex/studio
- MLS 8791591
- Virtual tour of 2401 Forest
3417 Willowrun Dr
Willowrun is now available as individual condo units.
Why rent when you can buy in 78704? Build equity and stay in the heart of Austin. Stroll across street to St. Ed’s. Think of Cosmic Coffee+Beer as your yard. Possible use as a STR for added income. A four-unit building expected to have low monthly HOA fees. A dog of any size is OK per draft condo documents.
See Price for Each Unit
- Unit B (two bed, one bath, 811 square feet per owner, ground floor) – 187,900
Virtual tour of Unit B
- Unit C (one bed, one bath, 589 square feet per owner, upstairs unit) – SOLD
Virtual tour of Unit C
4522 Merle Dr
- Large and light and walking distance to Radio/El Chilito
- 1888 sq feet
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 living areas and flex office space
- Multiple outside spaces – balcony, deck and porch
- MLS 7259595
- Virtual tour of 4522 Merle Dr.
6823 Poncha Pass
- 3/2 and bonus flex space (office/play/media) upstairs
- 2523 sq ft per appraiser
- Google fiber already installed
- Virtual tour of 6823 Poncho Pass
- 3/2 and dedicated office
- 1576 sq feet per tax records
- Google fiber already installed
- Virtual tour of 3501 Winfield
5921 Cherry Loop
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Vaulted living room ceiling
- wood-look laminate floors
- two-car garage, appliances
- 996 sq ft per TCAD
- Google fiber in neighborhood
- An amazing value for a move in ready home 5 miles from downtown
- Virtual tour of 5921 Cherry Loop
5800 Glenhollow Path
Great location between South First and South Congress blends best of a “real” home with big yard and urban conveniences. Google fiber already installed.
- 3 bed/1 bath
- 962 square feet per tax records
- Virtual tour of 5800 Glenhollow Pathl
Live inside/outside one block from South Congress
- 3 bed/3 bath
- 1942 sq ft.
- Wood floors
- Kitchen/baths updated (including a clawfoot tub and huge walk in shower)
- Virtual tour of 1900 Eva
12911 Quinn Trail
Millwood home near Apple, HEB and Round Rock Schools
- 3 bed/2 bath
- 1471 sw ft per appraisal
- Milwood one story
- Concrete floors
- Two master suite closets, dual vanity
- Two car garage
- Virtual tour of 12911 Quinn Trail
This is a single family home on a corner lot, nestled between Cesar Chavez and Ladybird Lake. Enjoy this beautiful home and peaceful yard thanks to hardworking owners. They are tidy inside and tireless outside. They dug 2-3 feet down to amend the soil and planted wisely.
- 1869 sq ft per tax records
- No carpet (concrete downstairs, wood upstairs)
- Side-entry garage (with shelving built-in)
- Easy walk to Rainey Street and so many great restaurants.
- Virtual tour of 1312 Canterbury
201 W 32nd
Walk Score says this neighborhood is “very walkable” and “bikers’ paradise.” Aldridge Place is just north of UT with tree-lined streets and great restaurants nearby. The house is French-eclectic with original wood floors, palatial fireplace, fixtures, and stunning casement windows. Professional landscaping makes for great spots to sit with coffee in both the front and the back yards.
- 1928 architectural gem on one of the best streets in Austin
- 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 2 dining areas/2 living areas
- 2197 sq ft per owner
- Virtual Tour of W 32nd
Rocket Science Formula
We help, we don’t necessarily sell. We want to help our clients buy, sell, or invest in a way that makes them comfortable. No pressure. Sometimes we just meet for coffee, talk, and decide staying put is the best option.
Our Guiding Principles:
*We know and sell only in Austin. No Round Rock, no Kyle, just Austin.
*We encourage people to buy for location, getting the best resale return as well as the shortest commute possible to work and friends.
*We believe in green. We love walkability. We believe in being a good neighbor.
*We do good. We volunteer with many nonprofits and we give about 10% of gross earnings to charities.